2021 Fall Sessions
Class Days & Times
Saturdays @ 10:45 am-11:45 am
Saturday: 9/11 – 10/16/2021
Saturday: 10/23 – 12/11/2021 Off 11/6 & 11/27
* Yearly registration fee $17 for Learn to Skate USA.
* Six Week Session – $135
$10 discount if registered and paid the Wednesday before the session starts.
* Half hour skating lesson and a half hour of
* All skaters and coaches will be required to wear a mask. This is a Learn to Skate/Play mandate.
* Skate rental on lesson day.
* Skaters will need a helmet and a stick.
* NO Make up lessons offered for this program.
No credit for missed classes.
* Six Public Skating Session Admissions.
(Skate Rental included) For use during the session the skater is registered for so the skater can practice.
* Applications accepted by phone, mail, or walk in.
* Any further questions please contact Larry at
610-625-4774 ext. 234 or
* No Cash Refunds, Rink Credit will be given
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the age and level requirements for Hockey Basics?
A: Skaters age 6 and up or skaters who have passes Snowplow 1-4.
Q: What should we wear to the Hockey Basics classes?
A: You should be dressed in warm loose clothing that will not restrict movement, thin layers are best. Hockey gloves, gloves or mittens are also suggested. Helmets are required.
Q: Will sticks be provided?
A: We will have some sticks here for use but you may bring your own.
Q: What time should we arrive?
A: It is a good idea to arrive 20 -30 minutes before class begins to get checked in and ready.
Q: Will skates be provided?
A: Rental skates are included in the class fee.
Q: Will Helmets be provided?
A: Helmets will not be provided but are required.
Q: What kind of skates should be worn?
A: Either hockey or recreational skates are acceptable. No double bladed skates. We suggest that you start in recreational skates.
Q: How will I know if the class is canceled?
A: The classes are rarely canceled. However, if needed, it will be posted on our website and on the voicemail at 610-625-4774 ext. 226.
We hope this answers any questions you may have had, but if you have others feel free to call or email and we will gladly help.
Please use link below for brochure: Fall 2021 Session Hockey Basics