Important Update: All skaters who were registered in the Session that was interrupted by the Coronavirus we will be issuing rink credit to be used when Classes resume in the fall. More information to come. Thank you for your understanding during this evolving situation.
Fall 2020 Class Days & Times
Fall Session 2
Classes to begin Friday October 30, 2020
Fridays @ 6:45pm – 7:45
Saturdays @ 9:30 am-10:30 am
Sundays @ 12:10 pm-1:10 pm
* Yearly registration fee $17 for Learn to Skate USA.
* Six Week Session – $ 99
* All skaters will be required to wear a mask.
* Temperature checks upon entering facility.
* Half hour lesson and a half hour to practice.
* Skate rental on lesson day.
* No credit for missed classes.
* No make up classes at this time.
* No parents will be permitted to skate at this time. Only registered class participants will be permitted on the ice.
* Applications accepted by phone, mail, or walk in. Pre-registration is Required! Maximum of 75 participants per class day.
* Class sizes will be limited to accommodate
for social distancing.
* Any further questions please contact Angela at 610-625-4774 ext 226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* No Cash Refunds, Rink Credit will be given.
Learn more in our Brochure –