2021 Fall Sessions
Class Days & Times
Tuesdays – Pre-School @ 11:30am & Homeschool @ 12:15pm
Wednesdays – Pre-School @ 11:30am & Homeschool @ 12:15pm
Fridays @ 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm
Saturdays @ 9:30 am-10:30 am
Sundays @ 12:15 pm-1:15 pm
Fall 2021 Sessions
Tuesday: 11/2 – 12/7/2021
Wednesday: 11/3 – 12/8/2021
Friday: 10/22 – 12/10/2021 Off 11/5 & 11/26
Saturday: 10/23 – 12/11/2021 Off 11/6 & 11/27
Sunday: 10/24 – 12/12/2021 Off 11/7 & 11/28
* Yearly registration fee $17 for Learn to Skate USA.
* 6 Week Session – $ 120
$10 discount if registered and paid the Wednesday before the session starts.
* All participants and coaches will be required to wear a mask. This is a USFS requirement.
* Half hour lesson and a half hour to practice.
* Skate rental on lesson day.
* Six Public Skating Session Admissions.
(Skate Rental included) For use during the session the skater is registered for so the skater can practice.
* Any Make up lessons Must be completed in the same session. No credit for missed classes.
*Parents may skate with children on the practice time on the lesson day for a $3 fee.
* Applications accepted by phone, mail, or walk in.
* Pre-registration is preferred.
* Any further questions please contact Angela at 610-625-4774 ext 226 or email@example.com
* No Cash Refunds, Rink Credit will be given.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What should we wear to the *Learn to Skate*?
A: You should be dressed in warm loose clothing that will not restrict movement, thin layers are best. Gloves or mittens are also suggested. Helmets are also strongly suggested.
Q: What time should we arrive?
A: It is a good idea to arrive 20 -30 minutes before class begins to get checked in and ready.
Q: Will skates be provided?
A: Rental skates are included in the class fee.
Q: Will Helmets be provided?
A: Helmets will not be provided but are highly recommended.
Q: What kind of skates should be worn?
A: Either hockey or figure skates are acceptable. No double bladed skates. We suggest that you start in figure skates.
Q: How will I know if the class is canceled?
A: The classes are rarely canceled. However, if needed, it will be posted on our website and on the voicemail at 610-625-4774 ext. 226.
We hope this answers any questions you may have had, but if you have others feel free to call or email and we will gladly help
Learn more in our Brochures