All skaters Must have passed Basic 3 of our Learn to Skate program to participate.
All participants MUST have full equipment!
Class Days & Times
Saturdays @ 10:45 am-11:45 am
Session Dates – Summer 2022
6/18 – 7/30/2022 OFF 7/2
Please use link below for brochure: Hockey Basics Brochure Summer 2022
For online registration – https://app.mysportsort.com/view/index.php?an=395&myss_source=register&entitytype=0&entityid=31651
* Yearly registration fee $17 for Learn to Skate USA.
* Six Week Session – $135
$10 discount if registered and paid the Wednesday before the session starts.
- All participants MUST have full equipment!
* Skate rental on lesson day.
* NO Make up lessons offered for this program.
No credit for missed classes.
* Six Public Skating Session Admissions.
(Skate Rental included) For use during the session the skater is registered for so the skater can practice.
* Applications accepted by phone, mail, or walk in.
* Any further questions please contact Larry at
610-625-4774 ext. 234 or
* No Cash Refunds, Rink Credit will be given