Important Update: All skaters who were registered in the Session that was interrupted by the Coronavirus we will be issuing rink credit to be used when Classes resume in the fall. More information to come. Thank you for your understanding during this evolving situation.
2020 Fall Sessions
Fall Session 2 Classes will begin 10/30/2020
Class Days & Times
Saturdays @ 10:45 am-11:45 am – All Levels
* Yearly registration fee $17 for Learn to Skate USA.
* Six Week Session – $110
* Half hour skating lesson and a half hour of hockey skills.
* All skaters will be required to wear a mask.
* Temperature checks upon entering facility.
* Skate rental on lesson day.
* Skaters will need a helmet and a stick.
* NO Make up lessons offered for this program.
No credit for missed classes.
* Applications accepted by phone, mail, or walk in. Pre-registration is Required! Maximum of 75 participants.
* Class sizes will be limited to accommodate for social distancing.
* Any further questions please contact Jon at 610-625-4774 ext. 234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* No Cash Refunds, Rink Credit will be given
Please use link below for brochure: