ADULT SPRING LEAGUE
April – June 2018
Adult “B/C” (will field both levels if we have enough teams)
About the League
The adult spring league at Steel Ice Center is designed to promote fun and fair play for adult players or all skill levels.
Teams must enter complete rosters and declare the appropriate level of participation.
9 Regular Season Games
1 Playoff Game or Consolation Game
1 Championship Game for the top two teams at each level
• All players must be over the age of 18.
• All players must have a valid USA Hockey Number
A – Division (Monday and Tuesday)
B – Division (Wednesday and Thursday)
All games played with 2 USA Hockey Officials and a score keeper.
• Deposit of $500 due at registration
• Teams Must be paid in full by May 1, 2018
• Registration due by April 15, 2018
• Visit the Steel Ice Center Front Desk
• Use this brochure as your registration form
Email: email@example.com Web: www.recruituhockey.com
Make checks payable to Steel Ice Center **NO REFUNDS, ONLY RINK CREDIT**
Please use link for registration form : Recruit U Adult Spring League 2018